More Fascinating Facts About the CharterSills Team
In a recent post, we started a series where we share interesting facts about the people behind CharterSills. This month we feature Erin Held, Design Director, and Sean Murphy, Senior Project Lighting Designer:
25 Things About Erin
1. I’m not a morning person, and coffee is my best friend.
2. I love to read and always have a book or my Kindle with me.
3. I usually talk really fast.
4. Pink is my favorite color.
5. I don’t eat green vegetables of any kind.
6. … or pretty much any kind of mushy food.
7. I graduated from high school with a class of 19 people.
8. I’m pretty crafty and can crochet, knit, tat, sew and quilt.
9. I’m a Downton Abbey super fan.
10. … and a television fan in general. If I’m at home, the TV is probably on.
11. My current show obsession is UnReal. If you haven’t seen it, watch it and thank me later.
12. I could eat pizza everyday.
13. I lived in Australia for six months.
14. I’m a Cardinals fan, and my family would disown me if I switched over to the Cubs.
15. Some might call my desk messy, but I prefer to think of it as organized chaos.
16. I love to bake, and the more sugar the better.
17. I’m pretty sure I have at least 30 cookbooks at home.
18. I hate heights, but I made myself go out on the Skydeck Ledge at Willis Tower.
19. I once worked on a riverboat casino.
20. Hot yoga is my favorite way to relieve stress.
21. I actually like doing laundry.
22. I collect magnets on any trip that I take.
23. I don’t like driving and haven’t owned a car in 15 years.
24. I may have a small obsession with beauty products and think Sephora, not Disney, may be the happiest place on earth.
25. Did I say I love coffee?
25 Things About Sean
1. I am a cancer survivor.
2. I once played billiards on Napoléon’s pool table.
3. I fly really big kites.
4. I tried kite surfing and almost died.
5. I have a bulldog named Bob — he stinks and snores, too.
6. I ate tacos from a street vendor in Guadalajara and survived.
7. I am in a picture posing on an Alaskan glacier, naked.
8. I have heard the words, “Look out Sean, there’s a plane in the road!”
9. I have held the Super Bowl Trophy.
10. I have seen the spring breakup of the Yukon River.
11. I have slept in a tent under the stars on the Greek Isles.
12. I have been to all 50 states.
13. I have visited five of the seven continents.
14. I have swum in three of the five oceans of the world.
15. I built a stage for my daughters in the backyard, complete with LED lighting, mirror ball, and PA.
16. I am remotely related to Dan Quayle.
17. I was an official beach bum for a year.
18. I have seen a sabre tooth tiger skeleton still buried in the permafrost.
19. I never eat anything bigger than my head.
20. I’ve got a gal in Kalamazoo … she’s my mom.
21. I am allergic to bananas, avocado and kiwi fruit.
22. I am a former choir boy.
23. I own every Star Trek Christmas ornament ever released by Hallmark.
24. I have enough televisions to make up for Warren.
25. Rudolf Nureyev once complemented me on the size of my hands.